Monday, August 25, 2008

Slice of Life Competition

Over at Scrapbook Shelf, Trudi had organised a 5 week challenge. It is a competition to win a Slice of Life from Making Memories. We have finished 5 challenges now, and it has been awesome, having to think outside the square and celebrate everyday moments and acheivements. Above is challenge 1.
Challenge 2 we couldn't use a photo. That was a little difficult, but I enjoyed it all the same.
Challenge 3 we had to use the title I am Creative or I am an Artist - well I'm definately not an artist, so I went with being creative. I'm really happy with this LO!! Not something I would do off my own back.
Challenge 4 we had to use an imperfect photo and then stamp imperfectly onto the page. This photo was taken on Xmas day 2004, so it is Ethan - bit scary cause it looks exactly like Kaleb right now. I loved being able to finally use his blurry pic. I had scrapped some pics of Ethan and Scott in the pool doing the same thing last Xmas, so I will put the 2 LO's together.

The final challenge was to create an album about my everyday life. It had to be at least 5-6 pages. I have used Crate Paper pp's and I really am happy with this album. It's sad to all be over, but we will find out who the winner of the Slice of Life is on Friday night after the fun and games of the Friday Night Frenzy.

1 comment:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

You did really well in SOL Kerry - you created lots of beautiful layouts and your mini album is gorgeous!! You so are creative :)