Friday, January 4, 2008

My latest LO's

We took this photo ourselves, of ourselves. It's a bit of a 'thing' we do when we are together and there is a camera around. In fact, most of the pics we have together we have taken. The pic was taken at my brothers engagement party in Nov 2006, so I was 5 months pregnant with Kaleb. I finished the LO today. Just love this pp.
Yes, a bit embarrassing, but I am wearing jocks on the outside of my jeans. It was Ethan's superhero party and I decided to go as 'Super Mum'. Oh well, it was fun!

I finished this LO a little while ago, but I really love the shapes, the colours and the stamping. This is my nephew Joshua, born in May. He is a darling!






I did this LO today. Thought I'd better get into the kids albums and get some important milestones scrapped! I LOVE this photo of Harrison holding his new baby brother the day we got out of hospital. It is so precious, and it shows how much he loves him. Priceless to me!

1 comment:

Jane Ettia Jones said...

I didn't know you had a blog, why didn't anyone tell me you had a blog. I don't know you girls at TSE with your secrets LOL

Awesome pages kerry just gorgeous