Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's getting colder - eeeewwwww



Here are my three precious boys - taken a couple of weeks ago. How cute are they!! It's getting colder all of a sudden. We had the most gorgeous weather over the long weekend for Anzac Day. Spent Sunday at the beach with summer clothes on, and then today I was wearing jeans and a long sleeved top. I can't work it out! Anyway, not much to report at the moment. I am trying to finish off my challenges for The Scrapbook Establishment cybercrop, but I haven't had a lot of spare time. At least I have till the weekend to finish. Anyway, till then, I hope you are all having a great week. xx

2 comments:

Jane Ettia Jones said...

ewwww you know how much i love these photos there just gorgeous and yes it's bloody cold

EverydayRamblings365 said...

OMG Kerry your boys are way too cute! Cold, wehave had the fire on all week! Betcha glad you came down to visit when you did!!!!