Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years and here's cheers to 2009! I don't have any resolutions - I try not to make any because I never seem to keep them. I would still like to keep fit and it would be a bonus if I could lose another say, 5kg. I don't think that's too hard a goal to start with!

Our New Years eve party was pretty big, still recovering actually LOL. I only drank 2 bottles of champagne, but it was the shooters that got me. And of course I had some partners in crime, and I'm happy to say they were all feeling a little under the weather yesterday aswell.

I'm excited about Ethan starting Prep (YAY full time schooling), Ethan starting soccer for his first year (let me tell you, he is very excited about that) and Harrison will be starting Year 3. Kaleb also starts day care one day a week and will also still spend a day at his cousins house and another day with his Nanna and Poppy, while I go to work.

Have a great year everyone!! xx

1 comment:

Jane Ettia Jones said...

Happy New Year to you and your family my sweet friend.....wishign you all the best of everything....

hugs
janey