Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend 2008

There were heaps of kite surfers out taking advantage of the beautiful weather and light winds. They really were quite pretty in the sky with the mountains as a backdrop.
Sheesh, I'm hopeless aren't I. Lucky no one important is reading this (haha) I always forget to change the pics to around. Oh well, this is Kaleb at the Easter Hat parade last Thursday. He is wearing Bridget's bunny ears. He certainly doesn't look 'dainty' to me. In his hand is a juggling ball that Ethan had made at Kindy the day before. I'm hoping he doesn't stick his teeth through the balloon exterior as it is filled with sand!!! LOL
Here is Ethan my little bunny boy at Harrison's Easter Hat parade, wearing the bunny mask he made at Kindy. What a gorgeous face haha
Here is Harrison at the school Easter Hat parade. They made their own hats to put over their caps - they did an Easter Rap, so of course it was very important to wear the cap on the side.

2 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Hey, I recognise those mountains and that beach! Do you live in Caloundra Kerry?! I'm at Kallangur, although wished we lived in Caloundra, hoping to move to the Sunny coast next year. Fab photos!

Sandy said...

looks like you had a wonderful Easter Kerry! The kids are too cute in their bonnets!