Thursday, March 13, 2008

Layouts

I entered this into the TSE Feb Page Challenge. It had to be about something that makes your heart flutter, something you love. Well, I wrote that I love how we can be so goofy and have so much fun together. I also won a $15 gift voucher to the store and I have a Jane Jones original heading my way too!! Now that is very exciting and definately worth entering the competitions!!
This is one of my fav pics of the boys together. Taken on Christmas morning 2007, I entered this layout into the 123 January Challenge. The criteria was to use red, felt and incorporate the title into the journalling. It was the first time I had entered into one of there challenges. I have entered this into the March 123 Challenge. The criteria was use orange, black and white, use ribbon and use a one word title. I really like this pic of my brother and I.

TFL xx

2 comments:

Jenny Schimak said...

Hi Kerrie,
So cool seeing all your layouts and the latest photos of your beautiful boys. Isn't having three boys just fantastic. I wouldn't want it any other way now.

Great to see that you and your family are all well.

Look forward to catching up with you at the next retreat.

Sandy said...

gorgeous work Kerry! you have very handsome men in your life!