Sunday, December 28, 2008

Brooke and Ethan in the pool with new toys on Christmas Day.
My Prince Kaleb and I


Superboy Harrison and I

My 4 gorgeous boys



Kaleb with Daddy.
We had a great Christmas Day. The kids were over the moon when they found out there were DS's under the Christmas Tree. Kaleb was happy with whatever he got and was happy to break the plastic toys very quickly. We had a lovely bacon and egg breakfast with my mum and dad and then we had our traditional hot Christmas lunch at around 2pm with mum, dad, Scott, Chrissie and Kaz (with their kids). We had turkey and ham, and roast veges, gravy - yum, yum, ,yum. Then for dessert we had Margaret's home made Christmas cake with custard, brandy butter or ice cream. YUMMO!! Between the 3 girls, we drank 8 (yes eight OMG) bottles of champers. Naughty indeeeeeedddd!!!!! We spent heaps of time in the pool and even managed to watch Mamma Mia (another gift I received :).
I hope everyone had a magical day aswell xx




No comments: