Sunday, December 28, 2008

December 27th

I was soooooo excited when I opened my present from my hubby and he had bought me a new lense for my SLR camera!! I was then shattered when we couldn't get it to work, the firmware wouldn't upload, so I took the camera and the lense back on Saturday and the man fixed it all up for me. We went down the beach in the afternoon to get some yabbies for fishing the next day, and these are the shots I took down there. I love, love, love my new lense, OMG the zoom is amazing and the crispness and quality of the pics are fantastic (for a novice photographer like me). I haven't edited any of these pics.


I was sitting about 50m away when I took this pic of this gorgeous specimen of a man heheheee



Ethan and Will pumping for yabbies



All the boys...



2 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Wow, awesome photos Kerry! Gotta love that zoom - I sooo want one like this

Jaimee said...

gorgeous Kerry..love all you pics. What beautiful pics of you and the boys as well!