Sunday, December 14, 2008

Heidi Swapp Create 08

So, the day had finally come. I was going to meet Heidi Swapp and 5 other girls I had met online at Scrapbook Shelf. I was really excited about this! Here is a sneak peak at one of the calendar pages we did. It was all so fast paced, but it was amazing and I learnt so many wonderful techniques, mainly inking and using Heidi's masks.
This is Heidi Swapp, an American scrapbooker who is such an inspiration and very, very talented! Plus she has 5 children - I don't know how she does it! Now, she isn't this tall, I have leant down so I was the same height as her LOL. Isn't she gorgeous! And she wasn't well - lots of coughing spasms. I hope she feels better for her Melbourne class on Tuesday.
Here I am with Heidi, Brendy and Tanya. It was so nice to meet these girls as well for the first time. Such a fun day!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Love your pics Kerry! It was soooo good to meet you and all the others! It was a full on, fast paced day but was still heaps of FUN wasn't it? Hey, Brisbane is my second home and I'm often over there (was over there twice in 2008), so we'll definitely have to catch up when I'm next in town :)

Jane Ettia Jones said...

oh what awesome pictures you all look fantastic.....sounds like you had a great time that is so awesome...hey next time pick me up on the way through okay luv lol

Brendy xx said...

Was wonderful to meet you too Kerry, I had an amazing day spent with great company :) LOVED Heidi too and believe it was worth every cent.
Take Care
Brenda